It is chock-a-block with protein, calcium, iron, beta carotene, vitamin C and more.
Dill weed is a unique perennial herb with pleasant anise-like flavor. Dill’s green leaves are wispy and fern-like and have a soft, sweet taste. Health Benefits: Dill weed is a good source of calcium, manganese, iron, and as an antioxidant food, its flavonoids provide anti-inflammatory and antiviral properties that give it a whole host of incredible health benefits. Dill leaves are packed with various essential nutrients that help in maintaining overall health.
Ganike Soppu has lovely green leaves and produces tangy little blue or red berries. The leaves are also used as herbs in medicine. Health Benefits: Ganike Soppu, is a medicinal plant which is not familiar to many people. Leaves of this plant are used as a good remedy for cold, cough, mouth ulcer and stomach related problems. Kids love to eat the small, black colored fruits of this plant.
With dark green and glossy appearance, curry leaves have a strong flavor and release a tasty aroma when fried in hot oil. Curry leaves are anti-diabetic and anti-carcinogenic. They help in the better functioning of the heart and are a good remedy for diarrhea, nausea and indigestion. Curry leaves help improve eyesight and prevents cataract. Consume 4-5 raw
- Health Benefit: The leaves have many traditional medicinal uses, especially for the treatment of coughs, sore throats, nasal congestion and fever. Also it helps in cancer prevention, kidney health, regulating digestion and to improve liver health. Clear Respiratory Issues Improve Skin Health Prevention of Cancer Maintain Kidney Health Relieves Stress and Anxiety
- Nutrients: Vitamin – C,A. Contains Omege-6 fatty acids
- Take a couple of Doddapatre leaves and slice them up.
- Add it to a cup of hot water, add a few corns of pepper, jeera, a little ginger and boil it.
- Then add honey and strain the mixture into a cup.
- Sip on it while hot and repeat every few hours.
Coriander leaves are green, fragile with a decorative appearance. They contain minimal aroma and have a spicy sweet taste. Coriander leaves fight food poisoning and lower blood sugar levels. They relieve urinary tract infections and help in maintaining a healthy menstrual cycle while preventing neurological inflammations and diseases.