- Health Benefit: The leaves have many traditional medicinal uses, especially for the treatment of coughs, sore throats, nasal congestion and fever. Also it helps in cancer prevention, kidney health, regulating digestion and to improve liver health. Clear Respiratory Issues Improve Skin Health Prevention of Cancer Maintain Kidney Health Relieves Stress and Anxiety
- Nutrients: Vitamin – C,A. Contains Omege-6 fatty acids
- Take a couple of Doddapatre leaves and slice them up.
- Add it to a cup of hot water, add a few corns of pepper, jeera, a little ginger and boil it.
- Then add honey and strain the mixture into a cup.
- Sip on it while hot and repeat every few hours.
- High in Fibre
- Rich in Iron
- Boost Immunity
- Helps Reducing Cholesterol
- Gluten- Free
- Rich in Antioxidants
- Helps in Weight Loss
- High in Fibre
- Good for Women Health
1. Puffed Kodo millet Honey Chikki (Til, Honey, Flax seeds, Puffed Kodo And Peanut)
2. Puffed Kodo Laddu ( Puffed Kodo, Dryfruits, Jaggery And Peanut)
3. Little Millet with Uraddal Laddu ( Little millet, Uraddal, Dryfruits, Jaggery And Ghee)
4.Puffed Kodo BHEL ( Puffed Kodo, Fried grams, Chilli powder, Salt, Curry Leaves And Peanut)
WHY NATURAL FARMING
A visit to Abhay Farms
Thank u Naveen for a lovely evening at your farm really it was a treat to our eyes to see all your fruit trees and greenery. we got motivated to improve our farm in a much better way !! impressed that u hv controlled pests so well the organic way . Apreciate your hard work & knowledge and your enthu to venture new things ..all the fruits got from your farm tasted really good especially your guava and papayas !!. thank u again for your patience to explain all that u hv learnt !! waiting for our next visit to your farm !!